Download PDF You, Me and Empathy: Teaching children about empathy, feelings, kindness, compassion, tolerance and recognising bullying behaviours by author Jayneen Sanders for free at sendangsono.info. Normally, this book cost you £6.45. Here you can download this book in PDF file format for free without need to spent extra money. Click on download link below to download the You, Me and Empathy: Teaching children about empathy, feelings, kindness, compassion, tolerance and recognising bullying behaviours PDF for free.
registration requiredPrimay Link
- My Body! What I Say Goes!: Teach children body safety, safe/unsafe touch, private parts, secrets/surprises, consent, respect
- No Difference Between Us: Teach children gender equality, respect, choice, self-esteem, empathy, tolerance, and acceptance
- No Means No!: Teaching personal boundaries, consent; empowering children by respecting their choices and right to say 'no!'
- Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept: Protect children from unsafe touch by teaching them to always speak up
- Pearl Fairweather Pirate Captain: Teaching children gender equality, respect, respectful relationships, empowerment, diversity, leadership, recognising bullying behaviours and prevention of violence
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today? (Bucketfilling Books)
- Let's Talk About Body Boundaries, Consent and Respect: Teach children about body ownership, respect, feelings, choices and recognizing bullying behaviors
- How are you feeling today?
- Leave Me Alone: A tale of what happens when you face up to a bully
- How Big Are Your Worries Little Bear?: A book to help children manage and overcome anxiety, anxious thoughts, stress and fearful situations